Grand Marnier GM Titanium Launch
BRAND STRATEGY / CREATIVE / EXPERIENTIAL / INFLUENCER
Track Marketing was tasked with developing a premium gifting device to introduce the House of Marnier Lapostolle’s newest spirit brand, GM Titanium, to key influencers and celebrities in targeted test markets.
- Help make GM Titanium relevant and relatable with urban minded consumers as the “anti-establishment” brown spirit of choice
- Give GM Titanium a real world presence and personality through select individuals Build brand awareness and engagement through relevant influencers that can introduce target consumers to the brand and reframe existing consumer perceptions
- Give our influencers the social authority to organically tie the brand message into their social activity
Track created the #ShatterExpectations platform - an integrated celebrity and influencer seeding program that celebrated influencers that met the rules of the House of Marnier Lapostelle - edgy, courageous, bold, and daring.
Utilizing the brand tagline/ethos of “Expectations were meant to be shattered,” Track created a social bookmark around #ShatterExpectations that provides influencers a call to action to share their experience with the GM Titanium gifting device and seeding and gave the brand a social content anchor for owned + operated social channels.
To build brand awareness outside conventional marketing tactics, Track reached out to national celebrities and game-changing local celebrities, urban trendsetters and key bloggers to become brand ambassadors that amplified the brand message through social media, PR impressions and digital channels.
Track secured synergistic partnerships with forward thinking lifestyle brands to coincide with the lifestyle intersections of the target consumer.
Track Marketing provided:
- Brand Strategy
- Partner Procurement + Liaison
- Celebrity + Influencer Seeding
- Event Production + Promotion
- Creative Development
- Social Amplification
Category: Creative, Experiential, Influencer, Social Media, TRACKable